FREE Bariatric Presentation
- Information on the bariatric client, co-morbidities (eg:reduced sensation in feet), how they sleep, in/out bed and general differences between Bariatric and normally proportioned people.
- Information on assessment techniques and transfers
- Bed heights when mobilising and how to assess and adjust
- R.A.T. (Reach and Transfer) test demonstration and Information for direct care staff
- Information on how to select equipment, sling, use hover matt, and roll.
- Discharge planning specific to Bariatric client
- Information on specific equipment including SWL on items, larger BP cuffs